Institutions listed for identification only.
Recommendations for Nanomedicine Human Subjects Research Oversight: An Evolutionary Approach for an Emerging Field
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM 1: Nanodiagnostics and Nanotherapeutics: Building Research Ethics and Oversight
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 716–750, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Fatehi, L., Wolf, S. M., McCullough, J., Hall, R., Lawrenz, F., Kahn, J. P., Jones, C., Campbell, S. A., Dresser, R. S., Erdman, A. G., Haynes, C. L., Hoerr, R. A., Hogle, L. F., Keane, M. A., Khushf, G., King, N. M. P., Kokkoli, E., Marchant, G., Maynard, A. D., Philbert, M., Ramachandran, G., Siegel, R. A. and Wickline, S. (2012), Recommendations for Nanomedicine Human Subjects Research Oversight: An Evolutionary Approach for an Emerging Field. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 40: 716–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2012.00703.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!