Nanomedicine First-in-Human Research: Challenges for Informed Consent
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM 1: Nanodiagnostics and Nanotherapeutics: Building Research Ethics and Oversight
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 823–830, Winter 2012
How to Cite
King, N. M. P. (2012), Nanomedicine First-in-Human Research: Challenges for Informed Consent. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 40: 823–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2012.00710.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!