Practical Steps to Community Engaged Research: From Inputs to Outcomes
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM 1: Nanodiagnostics and Nanotherapeutics: Building Research Ethics and Oversight
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 904–914, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Isler, M. R. and Corbie-Smith, G. (2012), Practical Steps to Community Engaged Research: From Inputs to Outcomes. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 40: 904–914. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2012.00719.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!