More Than Cheating: Deception, IRB Shopping, and the Normative Legitimacy of IRBs
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM 1: Nanodiagnostics and Nanotherapeutics: Building Research Ethics and Oversight
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 990–996, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Spellecy, R. and May, T. (2012), More Than Cheating: Deception, IRB Shopping, and the Normative Legitimacy of IRBs. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 40: 990–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2012.00726.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!