What Research Ethics Should Learn from Genomics and Society Research: Lessons from the ELSI Congress of 2011
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM 1: Nanodiagnostics and Nanotherapeutics: Building Research Ethics and Oversight
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1008–1024, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Henderson, G. E., Juengst, E. T., King, N. M. P., Kuczynski, K. and Michie, M. (2012), What Research Ethics Should Learn from Genomics and Society Research: Lessons from the ELSI Congress of 2011. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 40: 1008–1024. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2012.00728.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!