Invited plenary session paper presented at the Fifth Biennial Conference on the Biology of Marine Mammals, November 27-December 2, 1983, Boston, Massachusetts.
CONSERVATION AND PROTECTION OF MARINE MAMMALS: PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 109–127, April 1985
How to Cite
Hofman, R. J. and Bonner, W. N. (1985), CONSERVATION AND PROTECTION OF MARINE MAMMALS: PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE. Marine Mammal Science, 1: 109–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1985.tb00001.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: January 18, 1984; Accepted: August 17, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!