This review is based on a paper presented to a plenary session of the Sixth Biennial Conference on the Biology of Marine Mammals, November 22–26, 1985, Vancouver, British Columbia.
THERMOREGULATORY ADAPTATIONS IN MARINE MAMMALS: INTERACTING EFFECTS OF EXERCISE AND BODY MASS. A REVIEW1
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 220–241, July 1987
How to Cite
Whittow, G. C. (1987), THERMOREGULATORY ADAPTATIONS IN MARINE MAMMALS: INTERACTING EFFECTS OF EXERCISE AND BODY MASS. A REVIEW. Marine Mammal Science, 3: 220–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1987.tb00165.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: January 10, 1986 Accepted: January 20, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!