Department of Zoology (Vertebrates), Faculty of Biology, University of Barcelona, Barcelona 08071, Spain.
USING ORGANOCHLORINE POLLUTANTS TO DISCRIMINATE MARINE MAMMAL POPULATIONS: A REVIEW AND CRITIQUE OF THE METHODS1
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 242–262, July 1987
How to Cite
Aguilar, A. (1987), USING ORGANOCHLORINE POLLUTANTS TO DISCRIMINATE MARINE MAMMAL POPULATIONS: A REVIEW AND CRITIQUE OF THE METHODS. Marine Mammal Science, 3: 242–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1987.tb00166.x
Made while at the Southwest Fisheries Center, National Marine Fisheries Service, NOAA, La Jolla, California 92038, USA.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: September 8. 1986 Accepted: March 5. 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!