Forest Wildlife Populations and Research Group, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, 1201 East Highway 2, Grand Rapids, Minnesota 55744
ATYPICAL PUP REARING STRATEGIES BY SEA OTTERS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 263–270, July 1987
How to Cite
Garshelis, D. L. and Garshelis, J. A. (1987), ATYPICAL PUP REARING STRATEGIES BY SEA OTTERS. Marine Mammal Science, 3: 263–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1987.tb00167.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: May 20, 1986 Accepted: December 4, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!