School of Medicine, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia 19104.
A METHOD TO COLLECT AND PROCESS SKIN BIOPSIES FOR CELL CULTURE FROM FREE-RANGING GRAY WHALES (ESCHRICHTIUS ROBUSTUS)
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 1988
How to Cite
Mathews, E. A., Keller, S. and Weiner, D. B. (1988), A METHOD TO COLLECT AND PROCESS SKIN BIOPSIES FOR CELL CULTURE FROM FREE-RANGING GRAY WHALES (ESCHRICHTIUS ROBUSTUS). Marine Mammal Science, 4: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1988.tb00178.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: October 6, 1986 Accepted: July 7, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!