U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Piedras Blancas Research Station, P.O. Box 70, San Simeon, California 93452.
FIXED-WING AIRPLANE VERSUS HELICOPTER SURVEYS OF MANATEES (TRICHECHUS MANATUS)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 71–75, January 1988
How to Cite
Rathbun, G. B. (1988), FIXED-WING AIRPLANE VERSUS HELICOPTER SURVEYS OF MANATEES (TRICHECHUS MANATUS). Marine Mammal Science, 4: 71–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1988.tb00185.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received April 27, 1987. Accepted July 31, 1987.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!