A COPROLOGICAL SURVEY OF HELMINTH PARASITES OF THE HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL FROM THE NORTHWESTERN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 125–131, April 1988
How to Cite
Dailey, M. D., Santangelo, R. V. and Gilmartin, W. G. (1988), A COPROLOGICAL SURVEY OF HELMINTH PARASITES OF THE HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL FROM THE NORTHWESTERN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS. Marine Mammal Science, 4: 125–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1988.tb00192.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: June 1, 1987 Accepted: October 27, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!