THE DISTRIBUTION OF WHITE-SIDED (LAGENORHYNCHUS ACUTUS) AND COMMON DOLPHINS (DELPHINUS DELPHIS) VS. ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES OF THE CONTINENTAL SHELF OF THE NORTHEASTERN UNITED STATES
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 141–153, April 1988
How to Cite
Selzer, L. A. and Payne, P. M. (1988), THE DISTRIBUTION OF WHITE-SIDED (LAGENORHYNCHUS ACUTUS) AND COMMON DOLPHINS (DELPHINUS DELPHIS) VS. ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES OF THE CONTINENTAL SHELF OF THE NORTHEASTERN UNITED STATES. Marine Mammal Science, 4: 141–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1988.tb00194.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: July 18, 198 Accepted: October 9, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!