BEHAVIORAL EVIDENCE FOR HEARING THROUGH THE LOWER JAW BY AN ECHOLOCATING DOLPHIN (TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 223–230, July 1988
How to Cite
Brill, R. L., Sevenich, M. L., Sullivan, T. J., Sustman, J. D. and Witt, R. E. (1988), BEHAVIORAL EVIDENCE FOR HEARING THROUGH THE LOWER JAW BY AN ECHOLOCATING DOLPHIN (TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS). Marine Mammal Science, 4: 223–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1988.tb00203.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: August 20, 1987 Accepted: December 22, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!