LONG-TERM TRENDS IN ABUNDANCE AND DISTRIBUTION OF MANATEES (TRICHECHUS MANATUS) IN THE NORTHERN BANANA RIVER, BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 323–328, October 1988
How to Cite
Provancha, J. A. and Provancha, M. J. (1988), LONG-TERM TRENDS IN ABUNDANCE AND DISTRIBUTION OF MANATEES (TRICHECHUS MANATUS) IN THE NORTHERN BANANA RIVER, BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA. Marine Mammal Science, 4: 323–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1988.tb00541.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: November 17, 1987 Accepted: March 13, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!