TRACE METALS AND METHYL MERCURY: ASSOCIATIONS AND TRANSFER IN HARP SEAL (PHOCA GROENLANDICA) MOTHERS AND THEIR PUPS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 339–355, October 1988
How to Cite
Wagemann, R., Stewart, R. E. A., Lockhart, W. L., Stewart, B. E. and Povoledo, M. (1988), TRACE METALS AND METHYL MERCURY: ASSOCIATIONS AND TRANSFER IN HARP SEAL (PHOCA GROENLANDICA) MOTHERS AND THEIR PUPS. Marine Mammal Science, 4: 339–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1988.tb00542.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: November 24, 1987 Accepted: May 5, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!