THE OCCURRENCE OF MANATEES (TRICHECHUS MANATUS) IN TAMAULIPAS, MEXICO
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 202–205, April 1989
How to Cite
Lazcano-Barrero, M. A. and Packard, J. M. (1989), THE OCCURRENCE OF MANATEES (TRICHECHUS MANATUS) IN TAMAULIPAS, MEXICO. Marine Mammal Science, 5: 202–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1989.tb00335.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received June 7, 1988. Accepted December 8, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!