EFFECTS OF FASTING AND FEEDING ON SERUM UREA AND SERUM CREATININE LEVELS IN POLAR BEARS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 196–203, July 1990
How to Cite
Derocher, A. E., Nelson, R. A., Stirling, I. and Ramsay, M. A. (1990), EFFECTS OF FASTING AND FEEDING ON SERUM UREA AND SERUM CREATININE LEVELS IN POLAR BEARS. Marine Mammal Science, 6: 196–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1990.tb00243.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: April 17, 1989 Accepted: January 12, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!