Ministry of Environment, P.O. Box 8013 DEP, 0030 Oslo 1, Norway.
THE MOST NORTHERLY HARBOR SEAL, PHOCA VITULINA, AT PRINS KARLS FORLAND, SVALBARD
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 215–220, July 1990
How to Cite
Prestrud, P. and Gjertz, I. (1990), THE MOST NORTHERLY HARBOR SEAL, PHOCA VITULINA, AT PRINS KARLS FORLAND, SVALBARD. Marine Mammal Science, 6: 215–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1990.tb00245.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: May 8, 1989 Accepted: February 4, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!