Research in California was funded by the Gulf of the Farallones National Marine Sanctuary; Nancy Stone and Miles Croom of the sanctuary and Gary Fellers of the National Park Service provided project support. We thank all those who worked on the California study: L. Barry, S. Bartok, L. Bloedel, P. Bloedel, D. Bockus, D. Claridge, G. Falxa, T. Ford, S. Goldman, H. Rodingier, J. Smith, and N. Wadsworth. T. Kieckhefer provided data from his work in the area. Help with photographic developing, matching, and data compilation was provided by K. Balcomb-Bartok, N. Haenel, J. Horn, J. McGowan, E. McManus and D. Smith. Bodega Marine Laboratories and Achilles Inflatable Craft assisted in logistics of the California research. Flip Nicklin and the National Geographic Society funded and organized the cruise off Central America. Martine Berube and Joseph Evenson helped with manuscript preparation. Steven K. Katona and Brendan P. Kelly reviewed the manuscript. We thank these people and organizations.
MOVEMENT OF HUMPBACK WHALES BETWEEN CALIFORNIA AND COSTA RICA
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 306–310, July 1991
How to Cite
Steiger, G. H., Calambokidis, J., Sears, R., Balcomb, K. C. and Cubbage, J. C. (1991), MOVEMENT OF HUMPBACK WHALES BETWEEN CALIFORNIA AND COSTA RICA. Marine Mammal Science, 7: 306–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1991.tb00105.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received April 20, 1990. Accepted November 9, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!