National Marine Mammal Laboratory, National Marine Fisheries Service, 7600 Sand Point Way, N.E., Seattle, Washington 98115.
MODELING AGE-SPECIFIC MORTALITY FOR MARINE MAMMAL POPULATIONS
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 50–65, January 1991
How to Cite
Barlow, J. and Boveng, P. (1991), MODELING AGE-SPECIFIC MORTALITY FOR MARINE MAMMAL POPULATIONS. Marine Mammal Science, 7: 50–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1991.tb00550.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: November 23, 1988 Accepted: May 29, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!