U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Piedras Blancas Research Station, P.O. Box 70, San Simeon, California 93452.
DISTRIBUTION PATTERNS OF INDIVIDUALLY IDENTIFIABLE WEST INDIAN MANATEES (TRICHECHUS MANATUS) IN FLORIDA
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 180–190, April 1991
How to Cite
Reid, JamesP., Rathbun, G. B. and Wilcox, J. R. (1991), DISTRIBUTION PATTERNS OF INDIVIDUALLY IDENTIFIABLE WEST INDIAN MANATEES (TRICHECHUS MANATUS) IN FLORIDA. Marine Mammal Science, 7: 180–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1991.tb00564.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: February 27, 1990 Accepted: July 21, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!