PATTERNS OF BOWHEAD WHALE DISTRIBUTION AND ABUNDANCE NEAR BARROW, ALASKA, IN FALL 1982-1989
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 27–36, January 1992
How to Cite
Moore, S. E. and Clarke, J. T. (1992), PATTERNS OF BOWHEAD WHALE DISTRIBUTION AND ABUNDANCE NEAR BARROW, ALASKA, IN FALL 1982-1989. Marine Mammal Science, 8: 27–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1992.tb00122.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: July 2, 1990 Accepted: March 19, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!