Pacific Biological Station, Department of Fisheries and Oceans, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada V9R 5K6.
REPRODUCTIVE SYNCHRONY AND THE ESTIMATION OF MEAN DATE OF BIRTH FROM DAILY COUNTS OF NORTHERN FUR SEAL PUPS
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 44–56, January 1992
How to Cite
Trites, A. W. (1992), REPRODUCTIVE SYNCHRONY AND THE ESTIMATION OF MEAN DATE OF BIRTH FROM DAILY COUNTS OF NORTHERN FUR SEAL PUPS. Marine Mammal Science, 8: 44–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1992.tb00124.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: April 25, 1990 Accepted: May 15, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!