RESTRICTABLE DNA FROM SLOUGHED CETACEAN SKIN; ITS POTENTIAL FOR USE IN POPULATION ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 275–283, July 1992
How to Cite
Amos, W., Whitehead, H., Ferrari, M. J., Glockner-Ferrari, D. A., Payne, R. and Gordon, J. (1992), RESTRICTABLE DNA FROM SLOUGHED CETACEAN SKIN; ITS POTENTIAL FOR USE IN POPULATION ANALYSIS. Marine Mammal Science, 8: 275–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1992.tb00409.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: August 14, 1989 Accepted: July 11, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!