Florida DNR, Florida Marine Research Institute, 100 Eighth Ave. SE., St. Petersburg, Florida 33701.
APPEARANCE OF JUVENILE HUMPBACK WHALES FEEDING IN THE NEARSHORE WATERS OF VIRGINIA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 309–315, July 1993
How to Cite
Swingle, W. M., Barco, S. G., Pitchford, T. D., Mclellan, W. A. and Pabst, D. A. (1993), APPEARANCE OF JUVENILE HUMPBACK WHALES FEEDING IN THE NEARSHORE WATERS OF VIRGINIA. Marine Mammal Science, 9: 309–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1993.tb00458.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received October 22, 1992. Accepted February 27, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!