Marine Mammal Research Program, Departments of Marine Biology and Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences, Texas A&M University, 4700 Avenue U, Bldg. 303, Galveston, Texas 77551.
FIRST RECORD OF A LIVE-STRANDED PAN-TROPICAL SPOTTED DOLPHIN (STENELLA ATTENUATA GRAFFMANI) IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA, USA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 316–319, July 1993
How to Cite
Worthy, G., Casper, D., Rhinehart, H. and Moser, M. (1993), FIRST RECORD OF A LIVE-STRANDED PAN-TROPICAL SPOTTED DOLPHIN (STENELLA ATTENUATA GRAFFMANI) IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA, USA. Marine Mammal Science, 9: 316–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1993.tb00459.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received October 16, 1992. Accepted March 2, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!