Department of Parks, Wildlife and Heritage, GPO Box 44A, Hobart, Australia 7001.
USE OF BIOELECTRICAL IMPEDANCE ANALYSIS TO ASSESS BODY COMPOSITION OF SEALS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 1994
How to Cite
Gales, R., Renouf, D. and Worthy, G. A. J. (1994), USE OF BIOELECTRICAL IMPEDANCE ANALYSIS TO ASSESS BODY COMPOSITION OF SEALS. Marine Mammal Science, 10: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1994.tb00385.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 1 October 1992 Accepted: 13 July 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!