CONCENTRATIONS OF ESTRONE SULFATE and PROGESTERONE IN PLASMA and SALIVA, VAGINAL CYTOLOGY, and BIOELECTRIC IMPEDANCE DURING THE ESTROUS CYCLE OF THE HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL (MONACHUS SCHAUNSLAnDI)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 430–441, October 1994
How to Cite
Pietraszek, J. and Atkinson, S. (1994), CONCENTRATIONS OF ESTRONE SULFATE and PROGESTERONE IN PLASMA and SALIVA, VAGINAL CYTOLOGY, and BIOELECTRIC IMPEDANCE DURING THE ESTROUS CYCLE OF THE HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL (MONACHUS SCHAUNSLAnDI). Marine Mammal Science, 10: 430–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1994.tb00499.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 26 October 1993 Accepted: 2 May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!