U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Ecological Services, 1011 East Tudor Road, Anchorage, AK 9950
EXPERIMENTAL RECOVERY OF SEA OTTER CAR CASSES AT KODIAK ISLAND, ALASKA, FOLLOWING THE EXXON VALDEZ OIL SPILL
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 492–496, October 1994
How to Cite
Degange, A. R., Doroff, A. M. and Monson, D. H. (1994), EXPERIMENTAL RECOVERY OF SEA OTTER CAR CASSES AT KODIAK ISLAND, ALASKA, FOLLOWING THE EXXON VALDEZ OIL SPILL. Marine Mammal Science, 10: 492–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1994.tb00509.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 15 November 1993. Accepted 13 April 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!