DETECTION OF SEA OTTERS IN BOAT-BASED SURVEYS OF PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND, ALASKA
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 59–71, January 1995
How to Cite
Udevitz, M. S., Bodkin, J. L. and Costa, D. P. (1995), DETECTION OF SEA OTTERS IN BOAT-BASED SURVEYS OF PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND, ALASKA. Marine Mammal Science, 11: 59–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1995.tb00274.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 10 January 1994 Accepted: 21 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!