Current address: National Marine Fisheries Service, 2570 Dole Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96822-2396, U.S.A.
MAXIMUM NET PRODUCTIVITY LEVEL ESTIMATION FOR THE NORTHERN FUR SEAL (CALLORHINUS URSINUS) POPULATION OF ST. PAUL ISLAND, ALASKA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 275–300, July 1995
How to Cite
Ragen, T. J. (1995), MAXIMUM NET PRODUCTIVITY LEVEL ESTIMATION FOR THE NORTHERN FUR SEAL (CALLORHINUS URSINUS) POPULATION OF ST. PAUL ISLAND, ALASKA. Marine Mammal Science, 11: 275–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1995.tb00285.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 10 January 1994 Accepted: 9 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!