Discipline of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, The University of Newcastle, Callaghan, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, 2308.
BODY TEMPERATURE IN THE NEWBORN SOUTHERN ELEPHANT SEAL, MIROUNGA LEONINA, AT MACQUARIE ISLAND
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 480–490, October 1995
How to Cite
Little, G. J. (1995), BODY TEMPERATURE IN THE NEWBORN SOUTHERN ELEPHANT SEAL, MIROUNGA LEONINA, AT MACQUARIE ISLAND. Marine Mammal Science, 11: 480–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1995.tb00671.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 12 April 1989 Accepted: 19 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!