We thank the crew of Balaena who helped in the collection of data at sea. Funding for this study came from the National Geographic Society, the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, Cetacean Society International, and the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society.
AN ENCOUNTER WITH RECENTLY WOUNDED SPERM WHALES (PHYSETER MACROCEPHALUS)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 560–563, October 1995
How to Cite
Dufault, S. and Whitehead, H. (1995), AN ENCOUNTER WITH RECENTLY WOUNDED SPERM WHALES (PHYSETER MACROCEPHALUS). Marine Mammal Science, 11: 560–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1995.tb00678.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Recieved 26 September 1994. Accepted 15 February 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!