CIDESON-Guaymas, Miramar 63, planta alta, Col. Miramar, Guaymas, Sonora 85450, Mexico, A-318 Natural Sciences 4, University of California, Santa Cruz, California 954064, U.S.A.
OCCURRENCE OF BOTTLENOSE WHALES IN THE WATERS OF ISLA GUADALUPE, MEXICO
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 573–575, October 1995
How to Cite
Gallo-Reynoso, J.-P. and Figueroa-Carranza, A.-L. (1995), OCCURRENCE OF BOTTLENOSE WHALES IN THE WATERS OF ISLA GUADALUPE, MEXICO. Marine Mammal Science, 11: 573–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1995.tb00680.x
Current address: Conservation International-México A.C. Programa Golfo de California, Miramar 63, planta alta, Col. Miramar, Guaymas, Sonora 85450, México.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 19 December 1994. Accepted 9 March 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!