A REPORT OF KILLER WHALES (ORCINUS ORCA) FEEDING ON A CARCHARHINID SHARK IN COSTA RICA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 606–611, October 1996
How to Cite
Fertl, D., Acevedo-Gutierrez, A. and Darby, F. L. (1996), A REPORT OF KILLER WHALES (ORCINUS ORCA) FEEDING ON A CARCHARHINID SHARK IN COSTA RICA. Marine Mammal Science, 12: 606–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1996.tb00075.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 30 November 1995. Accepted 15 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!