DOLPHIN THYROID AND ADRENAL HORMONES: CIRCULATING LEVELS IN WILD AND SEMIDOMESTICATED TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS, AND INFLUENCE OF SEX, AGE, AND SEASON
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–13, January 1996
How to Cite
St. Aubin, D. J., Ridgway, S. H., Wells, R. S. and Rhinehart, H. (1996), DOLPHIN THYROID AND ADRENAL HORMONES: CIRCULATING LEVELS IN WILD AND SEMIDOMESTICATED TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS, AND INFLUENCE OF SEX, AGE, AND SEASON. Marine Mammal Science, 12: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1996.tb00301.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 3 January 1995 Accepted: 6 April 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!