PLASMA PROGESTERONE CONCENTRATIONS MEASURED USING AN ENZYME-LINKED IMMUNOSORBENT ASSAY USEFUL FOR DIAGNOSING PREGNANCY IN HARBOR SEALS (PHOCA VITULINA)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 265–273, April 1996
How to Cite
Gardiner, K. J., Boyd, I. L., Racey, P. A., Reijnders, P. J. H. and Thompson, P. M. (1996), PLASMA PROGESTERONE CONCENTRATIONS MEASURED USING AN ENZYME-LINKED IMMUNOSORBENT ASSAY USEFUL FOR DIAGNOSING PREGNANCY IN HARBOR SEALS (PHOCA VITULINA). Marine Mammal Science, 12: 265–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1996.tb00575.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 27 October 1993 Accepted: 31 July 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!