DENSITY AND HAUL-OUT BEHAVIOR OF LEOPARD SEALS (HYDRURGA LEPTONYX) IN PRYDZ BAY, ANTARCTICA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 293–302, April 1997
How to Cite
ROGERS, T. L. and BRYDEN, M. M. (1997), DENSITY AND HAUL-OUT BEHAVIOR OF LEOPARD SEALS (HYDRURGA LEPTONYX) IN PRYDZ BAY, ANTARCTICA. Marine Mammal Science, 13: 293–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1997.tb00632.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!