RESIGHTINGS AND BEHAVIOR OF FALSE KILLER WHALES (PSEUDORCA CRASSZDENS) IN COSTA RICA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 307–314, April 1997
How to Cite
ACEVEDO-GUTIÉRREZ, A., BRENNAN, B., RODRIGUEZ, P. and THOMAS, M. (1997), RESIGHTINGS AND BEHAVIOR OF FALSE KILLER WHALES (PSEUDORCA CRASSZDENS) IN COSTA RICA. Marine Mammal Science, 13: 307–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1997.tb00634.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 8 April 1996. Accepted 6 August 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!