MOVEMENTS OF RESIDENT KILLER WHALES IN SOUTHEASTERN ALASKA AND PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND, ALASKA
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 469–475, July 1997
How to Cite
Matkin, C. O., Matkin, D. R., Ellis, G. M., Sau-litis, E. and McSweeney, D. (1997), MOVEMENTS OF RESIDENT KILLER WHALES IN SOUTHEASTERN ALASKA AND PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND, ALASKA. Marine Mammal Science, 13: 469–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1997.tb00653.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 9 January 1996. Accepted 15 April 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!