Migratory Bird Management, U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service, 1011 E. Tudor Road, Anchorage, Alaska 99503, U. S. A.; e-mail: email@example.com.
TRACKING HARBOR SEALS (PHOCA VITULINA RICHARDSI) TO DETERMINE DIVE BEHAVIOR, FORAGING ACTIVITY, AND HAUL-OUT SITE USE
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 361–372, April 1998
How to Cite
Suryan, R. M. and Harvey, J. T. (1998), TRACKING HARBOR SEALS (PHOCA VITULINA RICHARDSI) TO DETERMINE DIVE BEHAVIOR, FORAGING ACTIVITY, AND HAUL-OUT SITE USE. Marine Mammal Science, 14: 361–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1998.tb00728.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 14 May 1996. Accepted 9 June 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!