Migratory Bird Management, U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service, 1011 E. Tudor Road, Anchorage, Alaska 99503, U. S. A.; e-mail: email@example.com.
TRACKING HARBOR SEALS (PHOCA VITULINA RICHARDSI) TO DETERMINE DIVE BEHAVIOR, FORAGING ACTIVITY, AND HAUL-OUT SITE USE
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 361–372, April 1998
How to Cite
Suryan, R. M. and Harvey, J. T. (1998), TRACKING HARBOR SEALS (PHOCA VITULINA RICHARDSI) TO DETERMINE DIVE BEHAVIOR, FORAGING ACTIVITY, AND HAUL-OUT SITE USE. Marine Mammal Science, 14: 361–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1998.tb00728.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 14 May 1996. Accepted 9 June 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!