Current address: Swire Marine Laboratory, University of Hong Kong, Cape D'Aguilar, Shek O, Hong Kong.
A RAPID NON-INVASIVE TECHNIQUE FOR DISTINGUISHING HARBOR SEALS (PHOCA VITULINA) IN THEIR FIRST YEAR FROM OLDER AGE CLASSES
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 372–379, April 1998
How to Cite
Corpe, H. M., Thompson, P. M. and Porter, L. J. (1998), A RAPID NON-INVASIVE TECHNIQUE FOR DISTINGUISHING HARBOR SEALS (PHOCA VITULINA) IN THEIR FIRST YEAR FROM OLDER AGE CLASSES. Marine Mammal Science, 14: 372–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1998.tb00729.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 14 May 1996. Accepted 29 April 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!