INDIVIDUAL VARIATION AND SEXUAL DIMORPHISM OF COLORATION IN MEDITERRANEAN MONK SEAL PUPS (MONACHUS MONACHUS)
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 390–393, April 1998
How to Cite
Badosa, E., Grau, E., Aparicio, F., Layna, J. F. and Cedenilla, M. A. (1998), INDIVIDUAL VARIATION AND SEXUAL DIMORPHISM OF COLORATION IN MEDITERRANEAN MONK SEAL PUPS (MONACHUS MONACHUS). Marine Mammal Science, 14: 390–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1998.tb00732.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 20 August 1996. Accepted 22 April 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!