INCREASED VIGILANCE TOWARD UNFAMILIAR HUMANS BY HARBOR (PHOCA VITULINA) AND GRAY (HALICHOERUS GRYPUS) SEALS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 575–583, July 1998
How to Cite
Taylor, A. A., Davis, H. and Boyle, G. J. (1998), INCREASED VIGILANCE TOWARD UNFAMILIAR HUMANS BY HARBOR (PHOCA VITULINA) AND GRAY (HALICHOERUS GRYPUS) SEALS. Marine Mammal Science, 14: 575–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1998.tb00743.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 26 August 1996 Accepted: 6 August 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!