Current address: Institute of Marine Science, EMS A316, Department of Biology, University of California, Santa Cruz, California 95064, U. S. A.
DIVE DATA FROM SATELLITE TAGS AND TIME-DEPTH RECORDERS: A COMPARISON IN WEDDELL SEAL PUPS
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 750–764, October 1998
How to Cite
Burns, J. M. and Castellini, M. A. (1998), DIVE DATA FROM SATELLITE TAGS AND TIME-DEPTH RECORDERS: A COMPARISON IN WEDDELL SEAL PUPS. Marine Mammal Science, 14: 750–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1998.tb00760.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 25 July 1997 Accepted: 28 October 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!