ESTIMATION OF TOTAL BODY WATER IN HARBOR SEALS: HOW USEFUL IS BIOELECTRICAL IMPEDANCE ANALYSIS?
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 765–777, October 1998
How to Cite
Bowen, W. D., Boness, D. J. and Iverson, S. J. (1998), ESTIMATION OF TOTAL BODY WATER IN HARBOR SEALS: HOW USEFUL IS BIOELECTRICAL IMPEDANCE ANALYSIS?. Marine Mammal Science, 14: 765–777. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1998.tb00761.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 21 July 1997 Accepted: 4 September 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!