U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Marine Mammals Management 1011 East Tudor Road, Anchorage, Alaska 99503, U. S. A.
GROWTH AND SEXUAL DIMORPHISM OF ATLANTIC WALRUSES (ODOBENUS ROSMARUS ROSMARUS) IN FOXE BASIN, NORTHWEST TERRITORIES, CANADA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 803–818, October 1998
How to Cite
Garlich-Miller, J. L. and Stewart, R. E. A. (1998), GROWTH AND SEXUAL DIMORPHISM OF ATLANTIC WALRUSES (ODOBENUS ROSMARUS ROSMARUS) IN FOXE BASIN, NORTHWEST TERRITORIES, CANADA. Marine Mammal Science, 14: 803–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1998.tb00764.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 7 January 1997 Accepted: 19 March 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!