Northeast Fisheries Science Center, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543, U. S. A.
AN OCEAN-BASIN-WIDE MARK-RECAPTURE STUDY OF THE NORTH ATLANTIC HUMPBACK WHALE (MEGAPTERA NOVAEANGLIAE)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 1–32, January 1999
How to Cite
Smith, T. D., Allen, J., Clapham, P. J., Hammond, P. S., Katona, S., Larsen, F., Lien, J., Mattila, D., Palsbøll, P. J., Sigurjónsson, J., Stevick, P. T. and ØIen, N. (1999), AN OCEAN-BASIN-WIDE MARK-RECAPTURE STUDY OF THE NORTH ATLANTIC HUMPBACK WHALE (MEGAPTERA NOVAEANGLIAE). Marine Mammal Science, 15: 1–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00779.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 22 September 1997, Accepted: 11 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!