Northeast Fisheries Science Center, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543, U. S. A.
AN OCEAN-BASIN-WIDE MARK-RECAPTURE STUDY OF THE NORTH ATLANTIC HUMPBACK WHALE (MEGAPTERA NOVAEANGLIAE)
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 1–32, January 1999
How to Cite
Smith, T. D., Allen, J., Clapham, P. J., Hammond, P. S., Katona, S., Larsen, F., Lien, J., Mattila, D., Palsbøll, P. J., Sigurjónsson, J., Stevick, P. T. and ØIen, N. (1999), AN OCEAN-BASIN-WIDE MARK-RECAPTURE STUDY OF THE NORTH ATLANTIC HUMPBACK WHALE (MEGAPTERA NOVAEANGLIAE). Marine Mammal Science, 15: 1–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00779.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 22 September 1997, Accepted: 11 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!