Mote Marine Laboratory, Center for Marine Mammal and Sea Tuttle Research, 1600 Thompson Parkway, Sarasota, Florida 34236, U. S. A.
SPERM WHALE DISTRIBUTIONS AND COMMUNITY ECOLOGY ASSOCIATED WITH A WARM-CORE RING OFF GEORGES BANK
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 33–51, January 1999
How to Cite
Griffin, R. B. (1999), SPERM WHALE DISTRIBUTIONS AND COMMUNITY ECOLOGY ASSOCIATED WITH A WARM-CORE RING OFF GEORGES BANK. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 33–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00780.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 3 February 1997 Accepted: 21 January 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!